Software, Platforms, and Solutions for Network Intelligence and Business Intelligence
IP Fabrics has a rich history and vast experience with software development for high-speed multicore processor and network processor architectures, deep packet inspection (DPI), network services & social media processing software, and intelligent IP platform solutions for a variety of service provider, enterprise, and government applications. Through our history, IP Fabrics has:
- Shipped an innovative DPI virtual machine and parallel programming language for multicore network processors.
- Successfully developed & deployed US CALEA compliance products (DeepSweep™) for VoIP, broadband internet, and cable broadband networks in use by many small local providers to tier 1 network operators.
- Successfully developed & deployed intelligent IP probes (DeepProbe™) for a variety of network forensics and network intelligence applications.
- Developed & released the world's first open DPI application SW framework platform (OpenIntelligence™) for development of a wide variety of custom service provider, enterprise, and government applications.
- Provided software development services for a number of successful projects involving packet processing and DPI applications.
IP Fabrics has a strong track record of high quality products and successfully executed projects. IP Fabrics is an experienced, innovative partner for service provider, enterprise, and government/law enforcement applications and driven by project success.